Who is Financial advisor/Tax Consultant?
A Financial advisors/Tax Consultant is an educated investment professional who helps people and businesses set and meet long-term financial goals. They typically ensure that individuals and businesses are properly insured, saving enough for future needs such as retirement, and will manage the investments of their clients.
What does Financial Advisors do?
A financial advisor helps you create strategies for eliminating financial risk and building wealth over the long term. They can give you a game plan that puts you on track to achieve your financial goals.
- A financial consultant is often responsible for much more than executing trades in the market on behalf of their clients.
- Collecting, organizing and preparing tax documents and returns.
- Assisting clients with tax issues during and after a significant life transition, such as a marriage, divorce, death of a spouse or birth of a child
- Completing complex tax forms and schedules that most tax preparers are unfamiliar with.
- Registered advisers to do business with customers should receive must pass one or more exams and a proper license.
When should I hire a financial advisor?
- Financial advisors can just draw up plans, or they can recommend specific investment products and vehicles.
- Financial advisors or planners counsel people on wealth management and other personal money matters.
- While a good financial plan can be an investment, some advisors drive up costs by recommending frequent turnover of assets or steering clients into more expensive (high-fee) investments.
Types of Financial Advisor:
- Investment advisors: While “investment adviser” is the legal term used by the SEC to denote a financial professional who must be registered, it is also used frequently as a job title — and is more commonly spelled “advisor.”
- Broker-dealers and brokers: A broker-dealer is an individual or company that buys and sells securities such as stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Broker-dealers can buy and sell on behalf of clients (in which case, they’re acting as a broker), for their own account (as a dealer), or both. In addition to registering with the SEC, broker-dealers are also usually members of FINRA.
- Certified financial planner: Financial advisors who are CFPs have met the rigorous training and experience requirements of the CFP Board, have passed the certification exam and are held to high ethical standards. CFPs have a fiduciary duty to their clients.
- Financial consultant: Financial consultant is a general term that can be used by anyone. But some financial consultants hold a designation called a chartered financial consultant, or ChFC.
- Financial coach: Financial coach are often the most beginner-friendly financial professionals. Financial coaches focus on the basics of financial literacy, such as how to save money or reduce spending. Financial coaches can help their clients build wealth that an investment advisor may help them manage in the future.
- Portfolio, investment and asset managers: Whether the business card says asset manager, investment manager or portfolio manager, these professionals do exactly what it sounds like: They manage client investment portfolios.
- Wealth advisors: Wealth managers and wealth advisors typically work with very wealthy clients and offer holistic financial planning services as well as investment guidance.
Top 10 Best Financial advisors/Tax Consultant in Gurgaon:
|Sl No||Name||Address||Phone No|
|1||ProXcel Advisory Services Private Limited||26, Ground Floor JMD Megapolis, Sohna Rd, Sector 48, Gurugram, Haryana 122018||0124 421 9460|
|2||Vedkee Associates||First Floor, Kamla Palace, Near Sohna Chowk, Gurugram, Haryana 122001||099997 56111|
|3||FinEdge||Plot No. 14, 3rd Floor, Sector 44, Gurugram, Haryana 122003||0124 661 9500|
|4||XPERT CONSULTING||New Railway Rd, near EasyDay superstore, Adarsh Nagar, Sector 12, Gurugram, Haryana 122001||0124 222 6233|
|5||CSA ADVISOR||25A, Ground Floor, Tower-B2, Spaze IT Park, Sohna Rd, Sector 49, Gurugram, Haryana 122018||098737 59607|
|6||PricewaterhouseCoopers Pvt Ltd||Building No.8, Tower C, DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2, Sector 24, Gurugram, Haryana 122002||0124 626 6600|
|7||GST & Income Tax consultant||Police Station, Durgesh Kumar Gupta C/o Naresh Pal Singh Raghav, Aklimpur – Teekli Rd, Badshahpur, Sector 68, Gurugram, Haryana 122101||075030 66862|
|8||Amit Kukreja||Courtyard, Unitech Business Zone, #405, Nirvana Country, Sector 50, Gurugram, Haryana 122018||099991 19995|
|9||AeTx Consulting Pvt ltd||DLF City Court, 807, 8th Floor, Gurugram, Haryana 122002||098105 55783|
|10||Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited||Tower A, Spaze iTech Park, No 224, Sohna – Gurgaon Rd, Sector 49, Gurugram, Haryana 122018||087503 23636|
In Professnow We have gathered them all the information about On-Demand Service in this platform, this is done by our professionals to help our customers to get connected for free. This is the best way to book an appointment with the best. The start-up we started in 2021, helps people to get connected who need services at their doorstep. We help you to get local services at your Market Place.