Who is a Lawyer?
A lawyer is a professional who is qualified to offer advice about the law or represent someone in legal matters. A lawyer can also be called an attorney, solicitor or barrister.
What is the role of a lawyer?
- Advise and represent clients in courts, before government agencies, and in private legal matters
- Present facts in writing and verbally to their clients or others, and argue on behalf of their clients
- Protect your legal rights
- Researching relevant areas of law and advising clients/customers of their options
- Meeting clients, finding out their needs and establishing how to help
When You Need to Hire a Lawyer?
- Domestic violence situation
- You are in a complicated divorce
- To sign a contract
- Complex Business Matters.
Types of Lawyers:
- Intellectual Property Lawyer: IP lawyers play a variety of critical roles related to the protection of intellectual property. In some capacities they act as advocates representing clients in court proceedings. They also serve as advisors, counselling clients about intellectual property matters.
- Public Interest Lawyer: Public interest law refers to legal practices undertaken to help poor or marginalized people, or to effect change in social policies in the public interest, on ‘not for profit’ terms
- Tax Lawyer: Public interest law refers to legal practices undertaken to help poor or marginalized people, or to effect change in social policies in the public interest, on ‘not for profit’ terms.
- Corporate Lawyers: A corporate lawyer is a lawyer who specializes in corporate law. The role of a corporate lawyer is to ensure the legality of commercial transactions, advising corporations on their legal rights and duties, including the duties and responsibilities of corporate officers.
- Criminal Lawyer: A lawyer whose practice is largely devoted to the defence of those accused of crime.
- Immigration Lawyers: Immigration law refers to the national statutes, regulations, and legal precedents governing immigration into and deportation from a country.
- Civil Rights Lawyer: A civil rights attorney is a type of law professional that specializes in the protection of people’s civil rights and liberties
- Family Lawyer: Family lawyer focuses on issues involving family relationships, such as adoption, divorce, and child custody, among others.
What skills a good lawyer need?
- Strong Communication Skills: Demonstrating strong communication skills is about being able to convey information to others in a simple and unambiguous way.
- Analytical Skills: Analytical skill consists of categories that include logical reasoning, critical thinking, communication, research, data analysis and creativity.
- Research Skills: Research skills refer to the ability to search for, locate, extract, organise, evaluate and use or present information that is relevant to a particular topic.
- Logical Thinking Ability: The ability of an individual to think in a disciplined manner or base his thoughts on facts and evidence is known as his logical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail: Attention to detail is your ability to efficiently allocate your cognitive resources to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks, no matter how small or large.
Top 10 Best Lawyers in Pune:
|Sl No||Name||Address||Phone No|
|1||Adv MP Salunke & Legal Associates||Flat No.1302 Kumar Surabhi,, Pune-Satara Road, Swargate, Pune, Maharashtra 411009||97667 07764|
|2||Advocate IPS Gill Pune | Best Advocate in Pune | Divorce Lawyer in Pune | Criminal Lawyers in Pune||SK Chambers, 256, Tukaram Buaa Navle Path, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Maharashtra 411030||80079 38300|
|3||Advocate Sayali ( Divorce Lawyer in Pune/Mutual Consent Divorce Lawyer/Uncontested Divorce Lawyer/Lady Divorce Lawyer)||Laxmi Ganga, Flat No 411 , A1 Wing, Sun City Rd, Opposite Suncity Bus Stop, Wadgaon Budruk, Pune, Maharashtra 411051||98502 77150|
|4||Advocate Badgujar | Best Divorce Lawyer/Mutual Consent Divorce Lawyer/Civil/Property Lawyer/Insolvency Lawyer in Pune||Office no 4, Saidham Complex, Philips Rd, Adinath Nagar, Landewadi, Bhosari, Pune, Maharashtra 411039||96732 87430|
|5||Advocate Shailesh Joshi||Flat No.1, Swastik Angan Nr. Kalyani Hospital, Nagar Rd, Chandan Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014||86260 20635|
|6||Adv. J Sawant & Associates – Criminal Lawyer – Advocate Attorney In Pune Near Me – Best Criminal And Family Lawyer In Pune||Continental Chambers, 1A, First Floor, Karve Rd, Near Sonal Hall, Pune, Maharashtra 411004||90496 88188|
|7||Advocate Aarun Chanda – The Divorce Law Firm | Best Divorce Lawyers & Top Advocates in Pune MH||250/251 Bramha House, Above Bikaner Sweets, MG Road, near Cheezy Blast , Camp, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra 411001||98509 50837|
|8||Rishabh Gandhi and Advocates||1st Floor, Vanali, 76, Shantisheela Society Rd, Erandwane, Pune, Maharashtra 411004||020 2542 1041|
|9||Advocate Nilesh Palkar||Nikita Residency, Shop No 1, Plot No 20, Mahesh Society, Bibwewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411037||98236 80744|
|10||Adv Parmeshwar D. Pawar ( divorce lawyer)||Office No.407, Amit Court, Behind Mangla theatre, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411005||94218 61640|
In Professnow We have gathered them all the information about On-Demand Service in this platform, this is done by our professionals to help our customers to get connected for free. This is the best way to book an appointment with the best. The start-up we started in 2021, helps people to get connected who need services at their doorstep. We help you to get local services at your Market Place.