A physician or medical doctor is a person who uses medicine to treat illness and injuries to improve a patient’s health. In most countries, the basic medical degree qualifies a person to treat patients and prescribe appropriate treatment, including drugs.
What is the main goal of a doctor?
The goals of medicine encompass the relief of pain and suffering, the promotion of health and the prevention of disease, the forestalling of death and the promoting of a peaceful death, and the cure of disease when possible and the care of those who can not be cured.
Key skills of a doctor:
- Ability to work long hours, often under pressure
- Good practical skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Effective decision making skills
- Leadership and management skills
- Communication skills, compassion and a good bedside manner
- Drive to continue learning throughout career
- Analytical ability
- Time management
Why routine check-ups are important?
Regular check-ups can help find potential health issues before they become a problem. When you see your doctor regularly, they are able to detect health conditions or diseases early. Early detection gives you the best chance for getting the right treatment quickly, avoiding any complications.
There are many types of doctors. Some of them are:
- Allergists/Immunologists- They treat immune system disorders such as asthma, eczema, food allergies, insect sting allergies, and some autoimmune diseases.
- Anesthesiologists- These doctors give you drugs to numb your pain or to put you under during surgery, childbirth, or other procedures. They monitor your vital signs while you’re under anesthesia.
- Cardiologists- They’re experts on the heart and blood vessels. You might see them for heart failure, a heart attack, high blood pressure, or an irregular heartbeat.
- Dermatologists- Dermatologists can help if you have problems with your hair, skin, nails etc.
- Endocrinologists- These are experts on hormones and metabolism. They can treat conditions like diabetes, thyroid problems, infertility, and calcium and bone disorders.
- Gastroenterologists- They’re specialists in digestive organs, including the stomach, bowels, pancreas, liver, and gallbladder. You might see them for abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhoea, jaundice, or cancers in your digestive organs. They also do a colonoscopy and other tests for colon cancer.
- Hematologists- These are specialists in diseases of the blood, spleen, and lymph glands, like sickle cell disease, anaemia, haemophilia, and leukaemia.
- Nephrologists- They treat kidney diseases as well as high blood pressure and fluid and mineral imbalances linked to kidney disease.
- Neurologists- These are specialists in the nervous system, which includes the brain, spinal cord, and nerves. They treat strokes, brain and spinal tumors, epilepsy, Parkinson’s disease, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Obstetricians and Gynecologists- Often called OB/GYNs, these doctors focus on women’s health, including pregnancy and childbirth. They do Pap smears, pelvic exams, and pregnancy checkups. OB/GYNs are trained in both areas. But some of them may focus on women’s reproductive health (gynecologists), and others specialize in caring for pregnant women (obstetricians).
- Oncologists- These internists are cancer specialists. They do chemotherapy treatments and often work with radiation oncologists and surgeons to care for someone with cancer.
Here is a list of top 10 best doctors in Nashik:
|Serial No.||Name||Address||Phone No.|
|1||Ashoka Medicover Hospitals||Sawata Mali Rd, Parab Nagar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422209||040 6833 4455|
|2||Dr Vinita Gorhe Dr.Vikas Gorhes – Best Gynaecologist Nashik , Womens Hospital Nashik.||Plot No 1, Khode Nagar,Opposite Narayan Gurudev Mandir,Pakhal Road Nashik Behind Inox Theatre ,Near Ashoka Marg, near Shri Shri Ravishankar Marg, Nashik, Maharashtra 422006||94222 45705|
|3||Panacea Clinic- Piles Fissure Fistula Constipation Specialist Doctors In Nashik||Ground Floor, Indira Heights, Old Gangapur Naka, Gangapur Rd, next to Pramod Mahajan Garden, Nashik, Maharashtra 422005||77220 02699|
|4||ENT Specialist in Nashik | ENT Surgeon in Nashik | ENT Hospital in Nashik | Dr. Pushkar Lele | Lele Hospital & Research Center Nashik||Kulkarni Colony, Near Kulkarni Garden, Sharanpur Rd, opposite Soni Paithani sarees, Nashik, Maharashtra 422002||70209 81301|
|5||Dr. Rushikesh Kute- Pediatricians in Nashik | Child specialist in Nashik | Pediatric Surgeon in Nashik | Vaccination center in Nashik||NIMS Hospital | Multispeciality Hospital in Nashik | Accident Hospital in Nashik | Best General, Psychiatry, Child Hospital in Nashik | Nursing Home in Nashik, Gangapur Rd, Thatte Nagar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422005||70286 55265|
|6||Nashik Pain Care Centre – Dr. Vishal Gunjal | Spine Specialist Doctor in Nashik | Neck & Back Pain Treatment in Nashik | Pain Management Hospital Nashik||Nashik Pain Care Centre,3rd Floor Laxmi Enclave, Gangapur Rd, opposite to KTHM College, Old Pandit Colony, Nashik, Maharashtra 422002||94030 15887|
|7||Dr Prakash V Patil – Joints Replacement Surgeon | Orthopaedic surgeon | Hip replacement surgeon | Arthritis specialist in Nashik||Sahyadri Speciality Hospital, Mumbai Agra road, Near Dwarka circle, Wadala,, Nashik, Maharashtra 422001||85548 98989|
|8||Dr. Atul Patil | Cardiologist in Nashik | Heart Specialist in Nashik | Heart Doctor in Nashik||26, Woodland Tower, Old Gangapur Naka, Shreerang Nagar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422005||75073 05533|
|9||Nashik Hematology Services Dr Nilesh Wasekar DM Hematologist||Flat no 3, Gopal Park Appartments, 4, Old Pandit Colony, Police Staff Colony, Nashik, Maharashtra 422002||97661 85562|
|10||Relief Gastro Care Clinic- Dr. Sandeep Patil – Endoscopy/Gastroenterologist ,Nashik||3rd Floor, V square Building, Old Agra Road, Mumbai Naka Near Kalika mata Temple, beside Sandip Hotel, Maharashtra 422001||77700 22244|
Professnow is a platform, where we have gathered informations on the services you can need every now and then. Here we provide a very brief listing of the experts in your desired service. This start-up of 2021 is all about providing you the best of the bestest at your doorstep.