Who is an Electrician?
Electricians are highly-skilled individuals who install and repair wiring and components in any electrical system in commercial and industrial buildings, including lighting, HVAC, security, and computer network systems found in homes. Electrician is the person who repairs all the equipment connected with electricity. An electrician is a tradesman who specializes in the electrical wiring of city buildings, transmission lines, stationary machines, and related equipment. An electrician may be employed to assist in the installation of new electrical components or in the maintenance and repair of existing electrical infrastructure. A better electrician may be a specialist in airplanes and other mobile platforms as well as data and cable lines.
What does an Electrician do?
Electricians work in a range of occupations, including repair and cabling of electrical appliances.
- Construction of electrical equipment with components, calibration and wiring
- Work with architects and engineers to assess the appropriate site in new buildings for electrical wiring.
- Repair obsolete equipment and suggest new modes of power supply to replace older equipment.
- Read plans to identify panel boards, circuits, outlets and other electrical components.
- Evaluation and upgrading of electrical facilities, such as adding smart devices or large devices, in readiness for increasing demand.
- Update of older electricity to comply with relevant state standards and safety laws
- Modern power networks adapt to meet the demands of more environmentally sustainable infrastructure
Types of Electricians:
Residential Electricians: These electricians work in homes that may range from single family homes to large apartment complexes.
Commercial Electricians: Work sites may include office buildings, retail outlets, schools, hospitals and industrial facilities that do not involve high voltage. These electricians install and repair electrical systems found in existing commercial buildings, new construction and renovation projects.
Industrial Electricians: These electricians maintain and install electrical components and machinery found in industrial settings. This may include working with high-voltage electric industrial manufacturing locations.
Low Voltage Electricians: These electricians are involved with low-voltage systems that primarily consist of voice, data and video (VDV) networks and systems. Their work typically focuses on the repair and installation of phone lines and fiber optic cables in any setting where these materials are used.
What are the Types of Work Electrical Technician Do?
- Electrician’s job is an indoor. In this area, technicians typically work for a particular business or plant to manage and restore equipment, electrical systems and motors. You often need the option to update or install a full cable system, since many factories need regular maintenance to keep code compliant. Technicians are employees of the organization under which they serve rather than being consultants.
- Telecommunications electricians who serve in the sector. In this function, technicians typically use cable and networks of any kind, including wireless, computers, and Lan cables, to link and restore them. These positions may either be contracted by the corporation or by the government.
- Electricians working in the house in addition to solving electricity problems and cabling problems in residences, residential electricians are being called upon to construct systems in modern houses. You may be hired in this capacity by a construction company or electric contractor. You can get a list of work to be done at the start of the day that will change across the day, rather than operating in a single setup.
Here is the List of Top 10 Best Electricians in Bokaro:
|Sl No||Name||Address||Phone No|
|1||Chas Electrical Works||Bye Pass Road Chas, Kunwar Singh Colony, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand 827013|
|2||Santosh Electrical||Laxmi Market, Sector 4, B.S. City, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand 827004|
|3||Duty Hour||near Sardar Patel Public School, Sector 9A, Sector 9, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand 827009||094301 11000|
|4||Arjun Pandey Electrician||S M High School of Competition, Colony Rd, Railway Colony, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand 827014||098521 41376|
|5||Reyaz Electrician||J4V3+G96, Azad Nager, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand 827012||082719 23526|
|6||New Bharat Electricals||C-1/17C, City Centre, Sector 4, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand 827004||099311 59359|
|7||REENA ELECTRICAL||C/3, Sector Market, Sector 5, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand 827006||092636 34100|
|8||Shubhankar Electrical||Chas – Talgaria Rd, Bhawani Pur Site, Chas, Jharkhand 827013||077799 73802|
|9||Sohrab Electrician||J4R3+MHC, Azad Nager, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand 827012||082711 15899|
|10||Bokaro Electrical||NH 23, Jena, Bandhdih, Jharkhand 829301||086039 84483|
In Professnow We have gathered them all the information about On-Demand Service in this platform, this is done by our professionals to help our customers to get connected for free. This is the best way to book an appointment with the best. The start-up we started in 2021, helps people to get connected who need services at their doorstep. We help you to get local services at your Market Place.