An electrician is a tradesman specializing in electrical wiring of buildings, transmission lines, stationary machines, and related equipment. Electricians may be employed in the installation of new electrical components or the maintenance and repair of existing electrical infrastructure.
What is an electrician?
Electricians are responsible for inspecting, testing, repairing, installing, and modifying electrical components and systems. Electricians general work at homes, businesses, and construction sites, and generally work as contractors. They have usually completed an electrician program at a trade school or technical institute, finished a lengthy apprenticeship, and passed a licensing exam. While requirements to become a licensed electrician vary by state, most involve passing an exam and having proof of a certain number of classroom and practical hours.
Responsibilities of an electrician:
- Install, maintain, and enhance electrical systems and components, including fuses, lights, and wiring
- Inspect, test, and diagnose issues with electrical systems and components
- Perform all work in a manner that meets and follows electrical codes, blueprints, and standards
- Test electrical systems and components to ensure proper functioning
- Complete required documentation of repairs and service information
- Ensure adequate inventory of necessary supplies and parts
- Calibrate equipment to provided specifications
- Peform preventative maintenance on electrical systems and components
- Troubleshoot problems and make timely repairs
- Critical thinking and planning skills
- Deep understanding of basic construction skills and processes
- Project management
- Safety-conscious team player, leader, and collaborator
- Strong customer service focus
- Extensive troubleshooting and repair experience
- Knowledge of quality control issues, including analysis and resolution
- Experience with new construction wiring as well as updating electrical systems and remodeling
- Broad understanding of the National Electric Code
- Journeyman license
- Experience diagnosing and repairing hydraulic and mechanical components
6 qualities to look for when hiring electricians:
- Dependability- Dependability is one of the most important characteristics an electrician must have. As an employer, it’s important to look for electricians who will show up on time and contribute.
- Good Communication Skills- For the most part, electricians will need to work with a diverse range of people, including estimators, homeowners, and project managers. They will need to communicate effectively in their role to improve teamwork and ensure customers are up to date as the project develops.
- Independent Problem Solving- Electricians are often challenged with both basic and complex problems they’ll be required to solve efficiently and independently. Especially on projects where only one electrician is required, the ability to be resourceful and make the right decision is important.
- Time Management- The ability to finish a job on time is a difficult skill to master, but it’s essential for an electrician working as a larger part of a team. As an employer, you will need accurate labour and cost estimates. An electrician’s ability to predict the time needed and stick to that timeline is a must-have skill.
- Attention to Detail- Staying safe on the job requires a cautious and detail-oriented approach to the job. Electricians will need a strong understanding of regulations and safety procedures and be mindful to work in a way that keeps them and others safe.
- Business Skills- Business skills are often developed over years of working for a company or as an independent contractor. General knowledge of business practices including invoicing, inventory tracking, and strategic planning are indicators of an experienced electrician.
Here is a list of top 10 best electricians in Noida:
|Serial No.||Name||Address||Phone No.|
|1||Noida Electricians, Electrician near me||Main Dadri Road Salarpur Sector 101, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201304||098716 11205|
|2||Hari electrician in Noida, Electrician near me||A 12, Deepak Vihar, Shital Vihar, Khora Colony, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301||094100 17526|
|3||Vishnu Electricals in Noida, Electrician Near By||Ground Floor, C5, Sector – 34, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201307||097181 49776|
|4||Electrician 24hrs services, Best electrical contractor In Noida||Sector 101, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201304||077019 64010|
|5||Anand Electrotech Pvt. Ltd.||I-42, I Block, Sector 9, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301||098100 57408|
|6||Smart Electric Solutions||Gali Number 16, near Chaitram School, Village Chhalera & Sadarpur, Sadarpur, Sector-45, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301||070807 52729|
|7||DEV ELECTRICALS||C – 96, Sector – 04, noida, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301||0120 433 2226|
|8||Sachin Electrician and plumber services||Brahmaputra Market, Sector 29, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301||093547 15132|
|9||Sai Sona Electrician and Plumber Service||Hazipur, Sector 104, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201304||093547 15132|
|10||Electrician Service||MSX Tower, G-1, 2, Alpha-I Commercial Belt, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201308||080574 95997|
Professnow is a platform, where we have gathered informations on the services you can need every now and then. Here we provide a very brief listing of the experts in your desired service. This start-up of 2021 is all about providing you the best of the bestest at your doorstep.