A yoga teacher is an individual who teach the poses properly used in yoga practice. Their role can also extend beyond the physical aspects of yoga as they may take a holistic approach that incorporates the mental, emotional and spiritual elements of the discipline into their teaching.
A yoga teacher’s specific approach to instruction is partly the result of their training and the type of yoga they practice. A traditional Historic yoga teacher will not have the same teaching style as someone who is teaching newer fitness styles like Power yoga. Some yoga teachers take a gentle, spiritual approach to teaching, while others emphasize the conditioning aspects of yoga in their daily routines.
What is the main role of a yoga teacher?
- Knowledge of Curriculum of Yoga and communication skills: Yoga teacher training is a process of professional preparation of teachers which helps them to gain the Knowledge of Curriculum of Yoga.
- Continuing education and practice of Yoga for professional development: The teachers must always remember that, the study and practice of Yoga is life long journey and they should always engage in the process of development
- Lineage and traditions of Yoga Teachers: A good yoga Teacher should always encourage the students on their Yoga path through the cultivation of good yogic code of conduct.
Importance of a yoga teacher in your life:
The yoga teachers have Yoga classes, and the many styles of Yoga have gently changed the world today. There is much more to Yoga than “meets the eye,” at first glance. In fact, there is a Yoga style for everyone need, purpose, preferences and personality.
Pranayama, or breathing techniques, are commonly taught in many Yoga classes. Yoga students learn to take control of their lives and regulate their healthy lifestyle, just by breathing correctly. This is work as a preventative medicine, when you consider proper breathing as a practical deterrent to panic attacks, high blood pressure, chest pains, and many more stress-related ailments.
Important qualities of a yoga teacher:
- Great awakening according to the situation: the best and finest awaken powers to empower the others ones. They are determined develop qualities to handle itself or the others.
- Admiring personality towards the society: the best talk about this is. They are different body postures and shaped body structures. They are seems like a trainer of the society. They guiding peoples through extraordinary skills.
- Favorable behavior according to their students: they have different behavioral guidance according to the need and requirement of the students. Their facial expressions seems to be say like something by different pose exercises.
- Divine healing exercises skills: yoga practitioners have highly healing skills by the daily practicing of the routine exercises. They have techniques to overcome from any fear and obstacles.
- Ultimate strength and endurance capability: yoga teachers have high strength quality to defend anyone easily. Endurance powers of them seems to be abnormal and unbeatable goals reaching qualities.
- Discipline balance diet: they are seems to be fit and charming, this is only because of the daily routine balance diet. Actually, they have great selection of fruits ad foods according to the normal person. They are well practitioner of balance diet.
List of top 10 best yoga teachers in Delhi:
|Serial No.||Name||Address||Phone No.|
|1||Morarji Desai National Institute Of Yoga||68, Ashoka Road, Near GoleDakKhana, New Delhi – 110001||011-2373 0418|
|2||Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Nataraja Centre,||A – 41, Kailash Colony, New Delhi – 110048.||+91- 8860954455|
|3||Iyengar Yoga Center Yogakshema||Plot No.65,66,67, Deendayal Upadhyay Marg, Rouse Avenue, New Delhi – 110002||011-2323 4356, 2323 4357|
|4||. The Yogshala Yoga, Ayurveda and Panchakarma Centre||249 (Basement), Gujranwala Town, Part – III, North Delhi, Delhi 110009||+91-7042818019|
|5||Patanjali Arogya Kendra||7, Karkarduma Metro Plar-20, Bhartendu Harish Chandra Marg, Dayanand Vihar, Delhi – 110092||099711 94830|
|6||Isha Yoga Center,||4, Osho Drive, Mandi Gaon Road, Mehrauli, Delhi – 110030||+91 9654993333|
|7||Dr Deepak Sachdeva’s Medical Yoga Center,||House No 41, Basement Floor, N W Ave Rd, West Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110026||+91-9891243444|
|8||Art Of Living Yoga and Meditation Centre,||K-67B, Near New Bata Showroom, Lajpat Nagar 2, New Delhi, Delhi 110024||+91 098111 43800|
|9||Indira Gandhi Institute of Yoga Services,||4, C Block Janakpuri Rd, Block C4G, Aai Residential Complex, Janakpuri, Delhi, 110058||+91- 9999166524|
|10||Bikram Yoga Studio,||A-24, 1st Floor, Vishal Enclave, Opposite Vishal Cinema, Rajouri Garden, Delhi – 110027||+91 9650020333|
Professnow is a platform, where we have gathered informations on the services you can need every now and then. Here we provide a very brief listing of the experts in your desired service. This start-up of 2021 is all about providing you the one of the best at your doorstep.