Laundry workers oversee or operate dry cleaning machines or washing machines for industrial or household items. These may include blankets, draperies, rugs, cloth garments, suede and fur. The workers may oversee other staff or work independently.
- Active Listening – Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Monitoring – Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Social Perceptiveness – Being aware of others’ reactions and understanding why they react as they do.
- Operation Monitoring – Watching gauges, dials, or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Speaking – Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Time Management – Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
- Reading Comprehension – Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Operation and Control – Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Active Learning – Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Coordination – Adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions.
- Independence – Job requires developing one’s own ways of doing things, guiding oneself with little or no supervision, and depending on oneself to get things done.
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Self Control – Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Concern for Others – Job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Persistence – Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Innovation – Job requires creativity and alternative thinking to develop new ideas for and answers to work-related problems.
- Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
- Social Orientation – Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Leadership – Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
- Analytical Thinking – Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
What qualities make a laundryman/dry cleaner better?
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Production and Processing – Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Chemistry – Knowledge of the chemical composition, structure, and properties of substances and of the chemical processes and transformations that they undergo. This includes uses of chemicals and their interactions, danger signs, production techniques, and disposal methods.
Benefits of professional dry cleaning/laundering:
Drycleaning is a valuable service which allows you more time to pursue all those more important things in life. Drycleaning protects your garments colour, brightness and softness as well as being gentler than other cleaning methods.
Here is a list of top 10 best laundryman/dry cleaners in Lucknow:
|Serial No.||Name||Address||Phone No.|
|1||UClean Laundry||C3, Kursi Rd, behind Sangam Hotel, Sector N, Aliganj, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226024||94150 85751|
|2||tumbledry Dry Clean | Laundry||Plot No- 22, Flat No-1, Ground Floor Greenwood Apartments, Gokhle Marg, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226001||76772 50250|
|3||Waasle laundry & dry cleaners||Semra, Faizabad Rd, opp. Bmw showroom, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226028||89229 05043|
|4||Deluxe Dry Cleaners || Best Dry Cleaners/Best Laundry Service In Gomtinagar| Dry Cleaners Near Me||Vibhuti Khand, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010||90269 77641|
|5||A-1 Laundry & Drycleaner’s||C/393, Hind Nagar, Sector C1, LDA Colony, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226012||94544 84445|
|6||Moon Light Dry Cleaners||B-1/10, Sector G, Jankipuram, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226021||94509 30724|
|7||Suryansh Dry Cleaners||599 BM 196 Jahid Nagar, Alam Nagar, Railway Crossing, Cement Godam, Rajajipuram, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226017||63940 27905|
|8||My Laundry Manager||3/535, Vivek Khand,Opposite Hero Showroom, Neelkanth Rd, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010||95803 51231|
|9||Alldone Laundromat & Dry-cleaning||AWADH MARKET, near Balaji Enclave, Krishna Nagar, LDA Colony, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226023||96963 66667|
|10||Shine Dry Cleaners Lucknow||L5/742, Viram Khand, Gomti Nagar Near Ram Bhawan, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226010||74084 00066|
Professnow is a platform, where we have gathered informations on the services you can need every now and then. Here we provide a very brief listing of the experts in your desired service. This start-up of 2021 is all about providing you the best of the bestest at your doorstep.