Who is a Lawyer?
A lawyer is a professional who is qualified to offer advice about the law or represent someone in legal matters. A lawyer can also be called an attorney, solicitor or barrister.
What is the Role of a Lawyer?
- Advise and represent clients in courts, before government agencies, and in private legal matters
- Present facts in writing and verbally to their clients or others, and argue on behalf of their clients
- Protect your legal rights
- Researching relevant areas of law and advising clients/customers of their options
- Meeting clients, finding out their needs and establishing how to help
When You Need to Hire a Lawyer?
- Domestic violence situation
- You are in a complicated divorce
- To sign a contract
- Complex Business Matters.
Types of Lawyers:
- Intellectual Property Lawyer: IP lawyers play a variety of critical roles related to the protection of intellectual property. In some capacities they act as advocates representing clients in court proceedings. They also serve as advisors, counselling clients about intellectual property matters.
- Public Interest Lawyer: Public interest law refers to legal practices undertaken to help poor or marginalized people, or to effect change in social policies in the public interest, on ‘not for profit’ terms
- Tax Lawyer: Public interest law refers to legal practices undertaken to help poor or marginalized people, or to effect change in social policies in the public interest, on ‘not for profit’ terms.
- Corporate Lawyers: A corporate lawyer is a lawyer who specializes in corporate law. The role of a corporate lawyer is to ensure the legality of commercial transactions, advising corporations on their legal rights and duties, including the duties and responsibilities of corporate officers.
- Criminal Lawyer: A lawyer whose practice is largely devoted to the defence of those accused of crime.
- Immigration Lawyers: Immigration law refers to the national statutes, regulations, and legal precedents governing immigration into and deportation from a country.
- Civil Rights Lawyer: A civil rights attorney is a type of law professional that specializes in the protection of people’s civil rights and liberties
- Family Lawyer: Family lawyer focuses on issues involving family relationships, such as adoption, divorce, and child custody, among others.
What skills a good lawyer need?
- Strong Communication Skills: Demonstrating strong communication skills is about being able to convey information to others in a simple and unambiguous way.
- Analytical Skills: Analytical skill consists of categories that include logical reasoning, critical thinking, communication, research, data analysis and creativity.
- Research Skills: Research skills refer to the ability to search for, locate, extract, organise, evaluate and use or present information that is relevant to a particular topic.
- Logical Thinking Ability: The ability of an individual to think in a disciplined manner or base his thoughts on facts and evidence is known as his logical thinking skills.
- Attention to detail: Attention to detail is your ability to efficiently allocate your cognitive resources to achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing tasks, no matter how small or large.
Top 10 Best Lawyers in Patna:
|SL No||Name||Address||Phone No|
|1||Advocate Anjani Kumar Jha||Rd Number 14, Rajeev Nagar, Patna, Bihar 800024||099346 40630|
|2||Patna High Court Advocate Association||1/28, Ayodhya, Vivekananda Marg, opposite A N College, Patna, Bihar 800013||094316 45817|
|3||Advocate Binod Jee Verma||Flat no- 301A leelavarta appartment near alpana market, Patliputra Colony, Patna, Bihar 800013||098350 49067|
|4||Ravi Bhushan Prasad Sinha||L.I.G.H – 68 West of, Tempo Stand Rd, Kankarbagh, Lohia Nagar, Patna, Bihar 800020||092342 72182|
|5||Advocate Sanjay Kumar Verma||Civil Court Gai Ghat Sadikpur Opposite Judicial Academy Patna City, Bihar 800007||093344 33523|
|6||Advocate Ajit Kumar||Flat No.401,Saraswati Niketan, IAS Colony, East, Kidwaipuri, Patna, Bihar 800001||094314 33395|
|7||SLC Partners & Associates||102/A, R N Apartment, IAS Colony, Kidwaipuri, Patna, Bihar 800001||099994 69874|
|8||Advocate Jitendra Kumar Giri||MANI KUNJ, RAI JI KI GALI, E Boring Canal Rd, near ORO DENTAL, Patna, Bihar 800001||093345 25345|
|9||Advocate Ujjawal Bhushan||Deep Bhawan, Anil Pandey Lane Budha Colony, behind Goal Coaching, Patna, Bihar 800001||077799 38586|
|10||LAW FIRM & CONSULTANTS||B/81, adjacent to Sai Mandir, Housing Board Colony, Khasmahal, Lohia Nagar, Patna, Bihar 800020||090973 20534|
In Professnow We have gathered them all the information about On-Demand Service in this platform, this is done by our professionals to help our customers to get connected for free. This is the best way to book an appointment with the best. The start-up we started in 2021, helps people to get connected who need services at their doorstep. We help you to get local services at your Market Place.