In this article im going to explain about top 5 infrastructure and cloud monitoring tools in 2021
- Sematext Cloud
- What is Cloud Monitoring?
Cloud monitoring is the process of evaluating, monitoring, and managing cloud-based service application and infrastructure. A variety of automated tools track different areas of performance. Some tools are built right into cloud services, Others are offered by third-party platforms. Its help to optimizes entire of the application performance, traffic, availability and resource utilization of cloud-hosted services. Cloud monitoring make it easier to identify security risks in the infrastructure.
List of 5 infrastructure and cloud monitoring tools
- AppDynamics:- AppDynamics is one of the leading IT infrastructure and cloud monitoring Application performance management tools . AppDynamics used for monitor your application infrastructure with deep level real-time visibility across all touch points of IT environments and give you code visibility. AppDynamics ensures that business get tons of useful information with Unified monitoring feature from AppDynamics, business can get faster more accurate previews. AppDynamics helps Quickly solve web application performances issues and optimize key business transactions with an entire view of the customer Journey.
Benefits of AppDynamics for a multi cloud world.
- Improve performance:- Detect issues with real-time monitoring before they impact customers.
- Migrate to the Cloud:- Gain end-to-end visibility to plan with accuracy, migrate with confidence, and validate success.
- Monitor any App :- AppDynamics helps to monitor any App with Leverage real-time performance monitoring for flawless application performance in public, private, or multicloud environments.
- Full stack scalability:- Achieve enterprise scalability with low-overhead monitoring agents.
- Robust security:- Get a secure-by-design architecture and granular, role-based access controls.
2. Datadog:- Datadog is a monitoring service for cloud-scale applications, providing monitoring of servers, databases, tools, and services, through a SaaS-based data analytics platform and its provides visibility on application performance for enterprises. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or hybrid cloud infrastructure. The main benefits of Datadog are helping you observe apps, streamlining how you monitor stack apps and giving you full visibility over modern apps.
The features that Datadog offers include:
- Provides an IT/DevOps team with a single view of their infrastructure (including servers, apps, metrics and other services).
- Customizable dashboards.
- Alerts based on critical issues.
- Support for over 250 product integrations.
- Can automatically collect and analyze logs, latency and error rates.
- Allows for access to the API.
New Relic is an observability platform that helps you build better software. Newrelic is one of best application performance application monitoring tools. Newrelic is integrated within the Cloudways platform and can be accessed through the serve dashboard. Newrelic helps to highlight and fix the areas and gives powerful ability to analyze the performance issues. New Relic supports several application runtimes. This scenario uses a simple microservices-based online store example to demonstrate how to install the New Relic agents and monitor application behavior.
Key features of New Relic include:
- Key business transaction monitoring
- External services performance monitoring
- Availability and error monitoring
- End-to-end user monitoring through browser support
- Synthetic monitoring
- Alerts and notifications
4. Solarwinds:- Solarwinds is a network management tools that helps company manage network, system and other infrastructure, troubleshooting and reporting on the service quality of your network as experienced by your users. SolarWinds Orion Log & Event Manager (LEM) is one of the cost effective and competitive SIEM solutions catering to the security compliance and log management. The SolarWinds LEM solution can be deployed as VM to helps securing organizational infrastructure by detecting threats and stringently complying with the security objectives.
What are the benefits of Solarwinds
- Salary/Staff Time Savings
- Reduced Network Downtime
- Reduction in Support Calls
- Decreased Time to Resolution
- Managing Service Level Agreements
- Alerts and Reports
- Sematext Cloud :- Sematext cloud is all-in-one observability solution for software-based companies that provides key insights into front-end and back-end performance.
Sematext bridges the gap between performance monitoring, real user monitoring, transaction tracing, and logs in one dynamic solution. Sematext gives businesses full-stack visibility by exposing performance issues, quickly and easily, through a single cloud or on-premise solution.
Sematext Cloud Features
- Auto-discovery of services enables hands-off auto-monitoring.
- Full-blown log management solution with filtering, full-text search, alerting, scheduled reporting, AWS S3, IBM Cloud, and Minio archiving integrations, Elasticsearch-compatible API, and Syslog support.
- Powerful dashboarding capabilities for graphing virtually any data shipped to Sematext.
In this video you can see more info about Cloud monitoring