A housekeeper/maid is a household worker who cleans and performs various other tasks. A housekeeper/maid is someone who lives in the home and tidies it up, also doing jobs like ironing, grocery shopping, and cooking. In the old days, wealthy families employed maids who wore uniforms and sometimes waited on one individual woman, helping her dress herself and cleaning up after her.
What does a maid do?
Housekeepers/maids are individuals who perform domestic chores like ironing, grocery shopping, cleaning, and laundry. Primarily, Housekeepers/maids oversee the maintenance of wardrobes, serve meals, and lay out clothes. They can carry out their job independently and adhere to the strict schedules set for them. They maintain the cleaning records as well as the supply inventory in organizations or residences. Housekeepers/maids are expected to be equipped with physical capabilities, along with cleaning, time management, customer service, and organizational skills.
- Time management skills- Housekeepers/maids often work on their own or in a small group of other housekeepers and must complete a set number of cleanings each day. Being able to properly manage time is a key skill needed by a housekeeper to ensure they complete all cleanings on time.
- Attention to detail- A housekeeper/maid must be extremely detail-oriented to be effective at their job. From organizing various household items to ensuring that floors and windows are scrubbed clean and left streakless, these professionals need a keen eye for detail to successfully perform their duties. The more thorough a housekeeper is at completing their tasks, the better they will be at their job.
- Communication skills- Housekeepers/maids must regularly communicate with clients, coworkers and supervisors to ensure that the expectations for each cleaning are thoroughly understood. Without good communication skills, a housekeeper/maid may not meet the needs of the client or overlook important components required to complete a particular job.
- Interpersonal skills- Housekeepers often work directly with clients and must be able to work well with others to be successful at their job. Common interpersonal skills needed by housekeepers include dependability, teamwork and responsibility.
- Flexibility- Many housekeepers/maids are required to work different hours each day based on a client’s needs. For example, if a housekeeper/maid is tasked with cleaning an office building, they may have to wait to begin work until all employees have left the building for the evening. Some housekeepers/maids even work overnight or early in the morning. Being flexible can help a housekeeper/maid be available for more jobs and potentially make more money.
- Customer service- Housekeepers/maids must have good customer service skills to be successful at what they do. This is because their work is based on the approval of the client, so ensuring that clients are satisfied with a housekeeper/maid’s performance is key to being successful in this career.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures.
- Cleaning and sanitising toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks.
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area.
- Making beds and changing linens.
- Washing windows.
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs.
Here is a list of top 10 best housekeeper/maid in Nashik:
|Serial No.||Name||Address||Phone No.|
|1||Cosmic Cleaning Solutions Housekeeping Services Nashik||Plot no.46, Shivajinagar ,Satpur MIDC,Nashik-422012, Old Datta Mandir Rd, Nashik, Maharashtra 442012||78880 58887|
|2||Tej Excel Housekeeping services||1, Plot no.30,Sr.No.56, Dharmaji Colony, Shivaji Nagar, Satpur Colony, Nashik, Maharashtra 422012||99603 35411|
|3||Soilson Enterprises- Best House Keeping Services in Nashik||Flat No-501 Vraj Netra Apartment, Pipeline Rd, near Hotel FOG CITY, Kale Nagar, Anandvalli, Nashik, 422013||96738 90707|
|4||Rose Clean Solution Private Limited||01,Hare Krishna Apartment, near Jatra hotel, Swami Samarth Nagar, Adgaon, Nashik, Maharashtra 422003||83292 04006|
|5||TEJ SAI ENTERPRISES||Mahadev Mandir, Dharmaji Colony, Shivaji Nagar, Satpur Colony, Nashik, Maharashtra 422012||70202 10453|
|6||ARYA HOME CARE SERVICES||303 Navnath Nagar Panchwati Nashik 422003 Office-303 Navnath Nagar, Panchavati, Nashik, Maharashtra 422003||83080 89180|
|7||Sanika Enterprises||Flat No. B-8, Sky One Apart., opp. Om Sweets, Mahajan Nagar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422010||0253 238 0373|
|8||Orangecap Cleaning Services||Shop No 6 Sona Apartment, Ashokvan Colony New Nashik, CIDCO, Nashik – 422009, Bhujbal Farm Near Shri Balasaheb Thackeray Garden||7947254396|
|9||Saptshrungi Services||Plot No 38, Wadala Pathardi Road, Indira Nagar Nashik, Nashik – 422008, Sadhicha Nagar Behind Bottle Factory||7947252078|
|10||Durgesh Associates||689, Madha Colony, Ambad Link Road, Ambad, Nashik – 422010, Near Chhtrapati Chowk||7947253148|
Professnow is a platform, where we have gathered informations on the services you can need every now and then. Here we provide a very brief listing of the experts in your desired service. This start-up of 2021 is all about providing you the best of the bestest at your doorstep.