A wedding organizer is a professional who assists with the design, planning and management of a client’s wedding. Weddings are significant events in people’s lives and as such, couples are often willing to spend considerable amount of money to ensure that their weddings are well-organized.
What does a wedding organizer do?
Wedding organizers are all about the logistics, from vendor referrals and contract negotiation to day-of execution of your vision. A organizer will keep track of your budget and handle the logistics. This is a skill that many can learn, but only the best organizers have the years of experience and credentials that set them above the rest. Some organizers also provide design or styling services, helping with the creative specifics of your wedding day, while others opt to leave those details to a wedding designer—which means you’ll need to hire two professionals to create the day you’ve dreamed of.
Why you should hire a wedding organizer?
- Wedding organizers are problem solvers– Planning a wedding is a continuous process of managing and solving all sorts of problems. But your wedding organizer will not only sort out all issues, but also foresee and prevent them. They will provide honest advice and full-time assistance; they will guide you and support you every step of the way, so that everything turns out the way you want. They will simplify things for you and make the preparation process more bearable.
- Advice to organize your wedding– When you picture your wedding, hundreds of ideas come to mind – most times unconnected ideas; the things you’ve seen on Pinterest, Instagram, at our friends’ weddings, on wedding blogs. With so much information around, knowing what you really want is no easy task, but it is even more difficult to know where to start. First of all, the wedding organizer should help you find out the kind of wedding you want and then will create it and bring it to life. How? Getting to know you, capturing your vision, providing inspirational ideas, making sure everything is in perfect harmony and beautifully styled, creating a theme, to put together every piece to create a consistent and evocative decor. Getting impartial advice from these professionals will give you peace of mind, and this is the key to success.
- They will take the stress out of the wedding of you and prevent you from feeling overwhelmed– No one better than the event organizer to calm you, reassure and support you, so that you feel relaxed throughout the whole process and carry on with your normal life.
- They will save you a lot of time– Time is precious. They will do the hard work for you and save you valuable time. The difficulties inherent in the planning of any activity are mainly related to the amount of time the development and implementation take, and that is an indisputable fact! Besides, they will achieve more, better and faster.
- They will manage the three major factors when planning your event: time, resources and budget– Meeting the deadlines, prioritizing tasks, making decisions based on available resources, without ever exceeding your budget can be a difficult task, so it is vital you leave this job in safe hands, i.e., professional wedding organizers. They will adapt to your needs, timing and budget, managing resources and suppliers in the best possible way for you.
- Results guaranteed– They will meet and exceed your expectations and create the wedding you have always dreamed of. If you let yourself be guided by the know-how and the passion of your wedding organizer, you will have the best wedding that you could have. They will deliver great results and will make sure everything turns out perfectly on your big day. You have to enjoy that day to the full, every single moment; there is no room for stress or worry. Again, you need a wedding planner to take care of the smallest details that will make your wedding look wonderful.
- They add value and distinction– Every couple is unique and so must be their wedding. We wedding organizers believe that for a wedding to be truly genuine and inimitable it must reflect the personality and taste of the couple, tell their story and somehow move everyone who attends the wedding.
Good qualities of a wedding organizer:
- Organized- Above everything else, a good wedding organizer is organized and has excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills. Wedding organizers must be able to work on several different weddings at once, keeping the details of each separate to avoid confusion. She must stay physically organized as well, keeping track of important documents, paperwork and contracts for each of the weddings she works on. Most of the time, wedding organizers have several months to plan a wedding, but occasionally that time frame may be only a few weeks, and a good wedding organizer must be able to work under pressure and on deadlines.
- Knowledgeable- Wedding organizers should have a passion for weddings and be knowledgeable in all of their aspects, from the engagement party to the honeymoon, and everything between. Many couples want budget weddings, so wedding organizers should know how to get the best deals in their area and cost shortcuts that can save the couple money. The wedding organizer should know a little about all the vendors in the area to able to match up couples with the vendors that best suit their needs. A good wedding planner also understands the faith and other traditions for weddings, such as Jewish, Muslim, Christian, military.
- Business-Savvy- In addition to wedding planning skills, a wedding organizer should have business savvy. Most wedding organizers work independently, operating their own small businesses. Along with wedding planning, they must be knowledgeable in running a business. Business skills needed to work as a wedding planner include finance, which keeps a wedding on budget and knowing how much to charge clients, and marketing, to bring in new clients and expand the business. Wedding organizers should also have some knowledge in human resources for hiring additional help if needed. They also must handle contracts, as wedding planners sign a number of contracts between themselves and the client and with various wedding vendors on behalf of the clients.
- Interpersonal Skills- Good wedding organizers possess excellent interpersonal skills that aid them when interacting with all parties involved. They should be friendly, outgoing and willing to work under pressure. Weddings bring out the best and the worst in people, and a wedding organizer calms stressed out brides, assures jittery grooms and placates emotional parents. Additionally, wedding organizers must have excellent communication skills to negotiate with vendors and merchants.
Here is a list of top 10 best wedding organizers Nashik:
|Serial No.||Name||Address||Phone No.|
|1||Dreamz Event Management||Akashwani Tower, Purnvad Nagar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422013||98505 89110|
|2||Eternity Events||4, Bharadwaj Apt.,Narsimha Nagar, Gangapur Rd, Nashik, Maharashtra 422013||70306 44067|
|3||Athang Event’s Management||Thatte Nagar, Gangapur, Nashik, Maharashtra 422005||91569 35125|
|4||S. R. Caterers And Event Management Pvt Ltd||Shop No. 12, Wadala – Pathardi Rd, Shrijay Nagar, Indira Nagar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422009||98233 72414|
|5||DREAMPLUG Event Planner, Decorator & Caterer||Punjab & Sind Bank, Nashik – Pune Rd, near Tagore nagar, Narhar Nagar, Nashik Road, Nashik, Maharashtra 422006||84540 09754|
|6||D.S DECORATORS & EVENT PLANNERS||Ruturang apt, Opp Nakshatra Lawns, Pipeline Rd, Nashik, Maharashtra 422013||99220 36208|
|7||Gaikwad Decorators||Ganesh Chowk Rd, Kausalya Nagar, Ram Wadi, Nashik, Maharashtra 422003||98500 76540|
|8||Jupiter Events and Entertainment||2/A, Namrata Building, College Road, Nashik – 422005, Near Dominos, Model Colony Circle||7947252706|
|9||Shree Sai Catering and Event Management||Flat No.12 Sunnydip Apartment, Hirawadi Road Bhagwati Nagar, Panchavati, Nashik – 422003, Near Tulja Bhawani Temple||7947253904|
|10||GUPTA DECORATORS||Shop No. 3, Garud Apartment, Shantipark, Upnagar, Nashik, Maharashtra 422006||0253 241 9690|
Professnow is a platform, where we have gathered informations on the services you can need every now and then. Here we provide a very brief listing of the experts in your desired service. This start-up of 2021 is all about providing you the best of the bestest at your doorstep.